Sunday 23 December 2012

when I'm sad

Today I'm sad. I'm sad because I went to the station with J and I realised that I was unable to come with him to central London. Because I felt ugly and anxious and I didn't want to surround myself with strangers. He understood, of course, so I walked back alone to the flat. And it's not the end of the world, but it'd be nice to be able to actually do things on days like these.

I don't feel like being sad though because we're going to snug up in beanbags and drink hot cider whilst watching The Grinch at a specal cinema in an hour. And when I don't feel like being sad, I listen to these songs, because they always make me cheer up. All hail Ghibli!


And the wonderful ending theme to Whisper of the Heart, which is impossible to find on Youtube, so this will have to do:



No comments:

Post a Comment